[bt-devel] Translation of BT

Gregory Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 13:41:12 MST 2009

I don't know what tools BibleTime uses for maintaining its
translations, but I use the same installation procedure as the Unix
build system, so translations should cone for free, provided the
Windows libraries are present in the build.  Is there a way to check
that? I am really only fluent in English and passable in Computer, so
I don't know how to access the translations.

--Greg