[bt-devel] Translation of BT

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Feb 26 13:30:26 MST 2009

Hi,

Congratulations for getting there with Windows!!!

I obviously will want to translate this at some stage, but I am
seriously wondering whether there is any possibility to pool
translations. I would think that despite the divergence of UI and modes
of use some 50% of all strings or so should be present in both
applications as the functionalities are largely shared - even if
differently presented. I think that this would be hugely helpful.

What do you think?

I am crossposting this on GS development list.

Peter