[bt-devel] Qt Only

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Feb 25 12:16:57 MST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Greg Hellings wrote:

> I see the Back/Forward navigation buttons, and then a wide, empty
> space all the way over to the vertical separator.  Next to that is a
> double-down arrow (the sort you expect to see when there is a More...
> selection) which, when clicked, provides me with the drop-down boxes
> for navigating the text on a separate line directly below the
> Back/Forward.  Selecting a key to navigate to causes the text to
> change to the desired entry properly, but the second line with the
> choosers then disappears again, and I have to click the double down
> arrow again to navigate away from the new page.  All the tools are
> there as they should be, its just that they seem to expand out and
> require their own row in the layout, which then requires the selection
> of the More... button to show them.  Clearly it's a "feature" of the
> Mac-ness of it.  If my description isn't clear, I can give you a
> screenshot when I fire the Mac up again.

It may have something to do with QMainWindow ToolbarBreak which I have
used in the code. It just doesn't work as expected even on Linux. I'd
like to divide the toolbars into two rows because one row is almost
always too narrow for them all. Does Gary know anything about this?

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland