[bt-devel] Windows Build status

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Feb 24 15:17:19 MST 2009

Greg Hellings wrote:

> Other, miscellaneous errors which only seem to appear in Visual Studio
> in only two places:
> 2>..\bibletime-svn\src\frontend\settingsdialogs\clanguagesettings.cpp(98)
> : error C3083: '{ctor}': the symbol to the left of a '::' must be a
> type

Please test if this one works now with my fix in svn. I don't understand
why this was so and why it seems to work both ways. Maybe the code
doesn't really work now...

> 2>..\bibletime-svn\src\frontend\cinfodisplay.cpp(239) : error C2040:
> 'i' : 'Rendering::CTextRendering::KeyTreeItem *' differs in levels of
> indirection from 'int'
> 2>..\bibletime-svn\src\frontend\cinfodisplay.cpp(246) : error C2440:
> '=' : cannot convert from 'Rendering::CTextRendering::KeyTreeItem *'
> to 'int'
> 2>        There is no context in which this conversion is possible
> 2>..\bibletime-svn\src\frontend\cinfodisplay.cpp(254) : error C2440:
> '=' : cannot convert from 'Rendering::CTextRendering::KeyTreeItem *'
> to 'int'
> 2>        There is no context in which this conversion is possible

I can't see any other reason for this than the inner class KeyTreeItem
which is inside CTextRendering. I committed a fix for this, too.

Probably I should have sent these small changes in this email and not
committed them yet without testing, but I was in a hurry and too tired
to think about that. I hope these work - otherwise I should revert them
(though they both seem to work anyways).