[bt-devel] Qt Only

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:03:40 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

>> Standard actions are a problem - they have to be converted to QAction
>> first to avoid creating a temporary addAction method.
>
> I ported KStandardActions to QActions. They even seem to work :) There
> may be some small bugs, i.e. wrong names or something like that,
> because I copypasted quickly.
Thanks. I merged these in with my changes.

I wrote the BtActionCollection and put it into use.

As of now IN MY LOCAL SOURCE it is running with no KDE functions, only
Qt. The only things I know that are not working are:
  1.  The forward/backward history buttons on the book window. I have to
write a small BtToolBarPopupAction class.
  2.  The command line arguments are not implemented.  This changes
some after moving from KApplication to QApplication.

I have not had time to check it in as a branch. If I get the two items
above taken care of this weekend I am strongly thinking of checking it
into the trunk. I will do a lot of testing and code inspection first.

Gary