[bt-devel] BibleTime 1.7rc1 released - PLEASE TEST - 1.7 final scheduled very soon

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:32:57 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> I fixed a crash and couldn't find any new ones. However, testing is
> still needed. Try to install from several sources, stop the
> installations or let them go, remove the works and try it again a
> little bit differently. Use different target paths, remove them from
> the list and add them back and add new ones.
I did testing of this on ubuntu 8.10 32bit single core and ubuntu 8.04
64bit quad core. I did not find any problems with the install/remove of
modules.

However, I did find a crash elsewhere. If you go to the Bookshelf dock
window and use the context menus to hide a book that is currently open
in a window, it crashes.

I checked in a fix for the cause of the crash. Now it does not crash
now, but the window that contained text from the book that was hidden is
still there and blank. I don't know if that might cause further
problems. I tested it some and did not see any further problems.

Gary