[bt-devel] Christians in OSS: Project Spotlight on BibleTime

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sun Feb 1 01:08:41 MST 2009

Christians in Open Source is a blog by a couple of Christians in the Open
Source community. We try to blog every now and then, and in order to generate
more traffic and more posts, I've started a Project Spotlight, where I look at
a piece of Christian Open Source Software every month.

For my first Project Spotlight, I had a look at BibleTime, the KDE frontend to
the Sword project.

http://christianoss.wordpress.com/2009/02/01/project-spotlight-bibletime/

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za