[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.5.rc1 released - Windows Version

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:13:25 MST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Daniel Owens <dhowens at pmbx.net> wrote:

> Oh wait, I changed the Hebrew font to SBL Hebrew and got the same error.
> The program crashed in the same manner as before. I played around with fonts
> for awhile and now it doesn't crash. All I did was change the fonts.
I duplicated your crash using the SBL Hebrew font. I will look at it further

Gary Holmlund
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.crosswire.org/pipermail/bt-devel/attachments/20091217/a2f438ce/attachment.html>

More information about the bt-devel mailing list