[bt-devel] 2.5 will possibly be released on Friday

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Dec 15 14:55:53 MST 2009

Our original plan was to release 2.5 final on 2009-12-23, but because
the developers seem to be in Christmas mode (i.e. not coding) and
there's nothing important to do, we have discussed about skipping the
planned RC and releasing the final on this Friday (2009-12-18).

Translators can send translation updates before that. If your schedule
doesn't quite fit with ours but you still want to make some important
improvements, you can inform us and we can negotiate about the exact
time and even the date of the release - it's not 100% sure yet. The UI
strings won't be changed anyways before the release, so you don't have
to update the translation many times.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland