[bt-devel] The future of development and DVCS

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Wed Dec 9 02:52:00 MST 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:18:47 +0200 (EET), Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> Make no mistake, I'm not a dvcs or bzr expert. Bzr was too much for me
> when I first tried it (more than a half a year ago). Now I have
> relearned it and it's beginning to make sense. I don't mean it's this
> hard for everyone; I had the extra problems with the sf.net repository.
> But I understand very well that the first steps outside svn are
> difficult and my documentation is far from perfect.

Being the "veteran" bzr user, I want to get in there and start using bzr
with svn, but I unfortunately haven't had much of a chance to do that yet.
I'll let you guys know when I get a chance.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: http://www.saturnlaboratories.co.za/
b: http://blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za/