[bt-devel] Windows Development Release Updated to BT 2.5 svn 1995

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Dec 4 05:55:33 MST 2009

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 johnduffy at cgcf.net wrote:

> After uninstalling, and then downloading and installing svn 1995, I still
> have the problem of not being able to navigate away from Rev 1:1.
>
> John Duffy

Have you actually checked that all remaining files have been removed?
It's not necessarily enough to use the Uninstall feature, if some older
problematic versions have left traces. There may be .bibletime directory
under your Application data, for example. Also All Users and Default
profiles should be checked.

It's also possible that the SWORD installation has something wrong or BT
can't handle it, especially if you have more CrossWire software
installed.

Can you start BibleTime from the command line (Command Prompt)? Go to
the Program Files\BibleTime\bin and start with "bibletime.exe --debug".
Try to change the key and quit BibleTime. The debug output goes to your
home directory in file "BibleTime Debug.txt". Unfortunately it's not in
the My Documents folder, so you have to go through "c:\Documents and
Settings". Send the file here.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland