[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2901633 ] Adding a parallel lexicon locks the keychooser

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Dec 2 13:47:09 MST 2009

Bugs item #2901633, was opened at 2009-11-21 01:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by k486
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2901633&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
Somebody noticed this in some email or irc discussion. If I add a parallel lexicon, the key chooser is disabled and I can't select any entry. This happens with works which don't have same any common keys to show up. For example Packard and Robinson behave this way, Strongs dictonaries don't. This may be logical (why to add parallel lexicon which you can't use as a parallel?), but is confusing. Also two Bibles of which one has only Old and one only New Testament can be viewed parallel.

Because BT crashes while adding some parallel lexicons I can't explore further whether this happens with a set A/B/C where A and B don't have common keys but A and B have and B and C have.

Date: 2009-12-02 14:47

Message:
Changed to take the set union of the keys.  An invalid iterator was causing
the crash.