[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2716623 ] Replicable crash when (re-)creating an index

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 29 07:13:41 MST 2009

Bugs item #2716623, was opened at 2009-03-27 10:22
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2716623&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bookshelf
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
In BibleTime 2.0alpha3, I can reliably generate a crash
and a core dump if I:

1) Start bibletime from the shell with the command
     bibletime &
2) Click on Settings -> Bookshelf Manager.
3) Click on Search Indexes
4) Click so as to place a check mark
next to any of the works listed as
"Works with Indexes" (I am not sure this
step is necessary)
5) Click Create Index...

The backtrace that resulted from one
such incident is attached.