[bt-devel] Fwd: [sword-devel] Systemwide clucene indexes

Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik sveinung84 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 18 11:52:47 MST 2009

Sorry about that one. I edited it without reading through it again.
Here are what I meant to say in the most unreadable passages:

> I could do it again on top of the support for checking if a
> module location is writable[2] is merged dependeing on the how
> interested people are in it.
Should read: I could do it again on top of the support for checking if
a module location is writable[2] when that support is merged
(depending on how interested people are in me adding PackageKit
support)

> (I agreed[3] to do the "check if
> writable" support before trying to add PackageKit support and since
> using QPackageKit will depend on that works it's nice to have it in a
> state where it won't change to much first)
Should read: (I agreed[3] to do the "check if writable" code before
trying to add PackageKit support to Bibeltime. Adding support for
PackageKit will depend on that work. It would be nice to have the
"check if writable" code in a state where I won't be told that it is
all wrong and needs to be rewritten when/if I start to build on it for
the PK support)

I hope it's understandable now
Sveinung Kvilhaugsvik