[bt-devel] Color issues

Jaak Ristioja Ristioja at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:24:29 MST 2009

Hello

I just found a class of possible problems with colors in BibleTime. As
such, I just fixed the most obvious bug with all templates. I'll
probably get fix them in the near future, but here's a short description
of one possible scenario demonstrating the problem:

1) Operating system sets widget colors: dark background, bright text
2) BibleTime sets widget text color to black
3) Result: black text on dark background, possibly appearing invisible

Please strongly consider this, especially when hard-coding color values.

Peace and blessings! :)
Jaak