[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2826806 ] Wrong behavoir on verse number click

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 17 09:45:48 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2826806, was opened at 2009-07-24 22:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2826806&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: BibleTime 2.x

Initial Comment:
If I click on verse number, the verse will be marked and the text scrolls to verse 1. I built the Bibletime, version: 2.1. I have two text columns: german and russian. I have also ru_RU as language for books-titles. If i switch to english or german, the text is not scrolled to verse 1 after click. But it is scrolled to the top of the window.

- Is it possible to disable these jumps/scrolls generally? If I click on verse number I only want to mark the verse - nothing more, the verse should stay where it is.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2009-08-17 16:45

Message:
pleas, check this. But if you cannot implement this as you said, please
remove the bug with moving the clicked verse to the top of the screen.

Comment By: Jaak 'jotik' Ristioja (jotik)
Date: 2009-08-16 12:59

Message:
We will try to close this request/bug/ticket here in SourceForge.net as
soon as we implement this or decide not to implement this. Currently, when
looking at the source code of BibleTime, it appears that it could be very
difficult to implement this.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)