[bt-devel] BT 2.0.beta1 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Apr 22 09:58:02 MST 2009

Please find it at sourceforge.

On our development page (http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Development_Plan)
there are no serious items holding up this release. So please speak up: is
there anything we should wait for?

The only thing I can think of (an official windows build being not mandatory) is
Sword 1.6.0, but we could also make a quick follow-up release if there are API
changes from now on. Another question is when we should drop support for Sword
< 1.6.x, which we should definitely do some time after the release.

Maybe we should make a 2.1 release that offers full support for 1.6.0 and
alternative versification?

What do you think?

mg