[bt-devel] CPack and other patches

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 18 05:54:05 MST 2009

Hi Eeli ......

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> If you can access them through a command line shell, setting the file
> permissions should be enough. On *nix it's usually "chmod a+r
> filename.xyz". It's possible that directories need also x (execute,
> which with directories means permission to list contents)  permission:
> "chmod a+rx dir/".
Thanks for that.  I've tried what you suggest.  Actually, my permissions
on bdrake seem to be exactly the same as Greg Hellings - but if I do:
http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings I get a listing.  If I do
http://www.crosswire.org/~bdrake I get 'The requested URL /~bdrake was
not found on this server'.

My only answer previously was to upload stuff to the swordreader/html
area, but I really never liked doing that.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com