[bt-devel] win32 binary - sword path issue (crash)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:10:58 MST 2009

To quote from the error message itself:

SWMgr: Can't find 'mods.conf' or 'mods.d'.  Try setting:
       SWORD_PATH=<directory containing mods.conf>

That's all you really need to know.  At this point, because of the
simplicity of the installer and because we're still at the "does it
execute" stage with testing the binary and not the installer package
itself, you must either manually set the global Environment Variable
SWORD_PATH to where you have/want SWORD modules installed or you have
to manually create a sword.conf in the same directory as
bibletime.exe.

--Greg