[bt-devel] Bible Time Development - Search Dialog

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 19:49:01 MST 2008

>> First, write a replacement for KFontChooser using QWebView for the text
>> preview area. I have already started and it does not look hard.
>>

> We will use WebKit as soon as it's ready for our purposes. ATM we use
> the KHTML engine and the result may be different compared to Qt
> rendering classes. But that is not a problem because we are in an
> intermediate phase anyways, so any renderer is OK for starters.

I am expecting QWebView to render the same as KHTML, but I
will check that as I implement the code.

I just received notice that the Qt 4.4.5 preview release is available
for download. It should not be long until the final version.

Do we need to wait on 4.4.5 until it is available as a package for
various linux distributions? If so, what distributions do we need
it for?

Gary