[bt-devel] Bible Time Development - Search Dialog

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Oct 20 07:00:16 MST 2008

Quoting Gary Holmlund <gary.holmlund at gmail.com>:

> I have checked in the changes for the search dialog. I will work on
> the config dialog next unless someone else is working on it.

Thanks for your first contributions!

The config dialog is all yours. If you start working on the font
chooser I suggest you consider my thoughts on it:
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/BibleTime1Refactoring#Ideas_from_Eeli.2C_explanation_needed

We just need something which works so you are free to keep the current
functionality and layout (or modify them slightly), but it would be
great if we could make it better. The current implementation is not
very good for our purposes because it may show something completely
different than the real text. You can't tell how the Hebrew font works
for Hebrew if you can see only "...brown fox..." in the preview.
Additionally, IIRC the preview doesn't use the html view and the html
engine may actually use different font.

--Eeli Kaikkonen