[bt-devel] Translation update script?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat May 31 09:05:54 MST 2008

Hi Joachim,

are you talking about the "bibletime" SVN module?
In this case, you can run build-debug.sh, a directory build/ will be created,
and BT will be built there. In this new directory, the make
targets "messages", "handbook" and "howto" are available for you. They are
wrappers for "lupdate" and "lrelease" from QT and the third-party
program "po4a", which you'll need to install. CMakeList.txt contains a list
of languages for messages, howto and handbook which are to be prepared and
installed. If you want to change the languages you will need to edit this
file and possibly also cmake/docs/*conf, which hold the configuration for
po4a.

Is that what you need? Does it work for you? Just running
"make messages howto handbook"
should be enough.

HTH, mg