[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1669885 ] Display bible texts on church services

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 31 08:59:02 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1669885, was opened at 2007-02-27 03:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1669885&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello. I've been searching long time for an app who can display on a dual monitor bible texts or other commentaries, etc. The only one for Linux is Lyricue, but they don't have more bible versions. I'm from Romania, others are from different countries and do not use english version on the Bible. I think bibletime is perfect for that, because use sword and has a lot of translations of the bible. I want to propose you to include some options, because I think bibletime can be used even in churches not only in our personal studies. I think this would be a great tool and a great help for everyone who use Linux in church and need a presentation software for bible verses. Thank you, and I hope this idea can be added soon into your great program. God bless you!
Flavius

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)