[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1965660 ] Hebrew and Greek Search

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 29 22:36:38 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1965660, was opened at 2008-05-16 21:00
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1965660&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For those acquainted with the Hebrew and Greek alphabets and languages it would be great to be able to search those texts in the same manner one can search the English text.

longgraybeard at cableone.net

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)