[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1970667 ] Switching bibles

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 29 22:31:11 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1970667, was opened at 2008-05-23 16:47
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1970667&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
t would be helpful at least to me when switching bibles if they new bible would start at the same verse you are on.  What I mean is that if I have one bible open at Romans 1:1 then I click on another bible it should go to the same part of the bible I am already on.  I do not want it to go to the beginning of the bible and then have to change it to where I want it to be.  I do like how they show up next to each other though so that way you can read them side by side and determine which translation you like.

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)