[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1466243 ] Upper/Lower Case in Menu names (046).

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 04:06:50 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1466243, was opened at 2006-04-07 12:18
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1466243&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Some Menu names use names alle starting with Caps (e.g.
Show Toolbar) some do not (e.g. Show bookshelf)

-> Use the same system for all.