[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1465715 ] Auto modes directly in Window menu (043)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 04:03:30 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1465715, was opened at 2006-04-06 15:18
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1465715&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
As all the sizing options (see 042) are (only) working
great in auto-mode

-> Put the auto options (calcade, tilings) into the
main window menu and
put the manual options into the submenu 'Arrangement
Mode', which I would call: 'Manual Modes'