[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1464971 ] Language-German: Double biblebook names (35)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 03:53:32 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1464971, was opened at 2006-04-05 16:14
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1464971&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
>Category: Backend / Sword
Group: None

Initial Comment:
For the German bible book names 1.Mose, .... 5.Mose is
used (for Genesis ....Deuteronium).
In modern German translations (e.g. Gute Nachricht)
they give (as page headers) both: 1.Mose/Genesis .....

-> I do not know, if this would be possible to do in BT
(if this fits into the Biblebook-reference-box).

JoachimA: BT 2.x if possible