[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-1464875 ] Show status of Window Auto options (004)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 03:51:32 MST 2008

Feature Requests item #1464875, was opened at 2006-04-05 14:23
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=1464875&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am working mainly with hotkeys. Suppose I make an
automatic horizontal tile Alt+Ctrl+H, OK. Ten minutes
later I want to do do cascading with a hotkey and try
to use Ctrl+J, but this does not work (as BT is still
in automatic mode). Therefore I suggest to have a
status-button on the toolbar, showing if manual or
automatic is on.
The status of Window Auto options can be checked in the
following way at the moment:
press Alt+W (for Menu / Window), A (for Arangement Mode)
- if Manual Mode is black: Auto mode is on,
- if Manual Mode is grey: Manual mode is on.

-> I would prefer to have a simplier way to see, which
of the two modes auto/manual is on.