[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1850742 ] Rendering is missing words in KJV text (and others)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 20 09:21:28 MST 2008

Bugs item #1850742, was opened at 2007-12-14 13:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1850742&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:

When I read the KJV Bible, quite frequently there is a
word which is missing from the text display.  However, if I use the mouse to select the culprit verse, it will often be redisplayed and the missing text will usually appear.  (In a related fashion, even when text is missing, when I select a verse, the alignment of the text will change.)

(I'm sorry if this turns out to be a duplicate bug(s).)

thanks.

ziklag01 at integrity.com