[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1611953 ] SWORD BUG: Personal comments saved with invalid file names

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 17 02:16:58 MST 2008

Bugs item #1611953, was opened at 2006-12-09 03:58
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1611953&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Backend / SWORD
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I am using bibletime 1.6.2 on ubuntu 6.0.6 filly patched for amd64.  Sword 1.5.9 and CLucene 0.9.16a all compiled from source.

I am not able to create new comments in the personal commentary (I do have sufficient permissions to do so).   More specifically, the comment is actually created but it cannot be retrieved.  It is created with an invalid file name (non-printable ascii character or ??).

BibleTime and Sword are both in /usr/local.  The /usr/local/share/sword/modules/comments/rawfiles/personal directory is owned by me and has a 755 rights mask.