[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1819191 ] Rendering problems with different font in WLC

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 17 01:47:35 MST 2008

Bugs item #1819191, was opened at 2007-10-24 12:19
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1819191&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
When checking the bug #1794908 I noticed other oddities with WLC module (maybe also other modules, I have not checked) and fonts. Changing the font affects the footnote marks. If I select a font which apparently does not have Hebrew characters the footnote marks (for example in Genesis 1) are rendered correctly (*). If I change the font to something which has Hebrew characters the footnote marks are rendered )*(. There is some Hebrew text besides the footnote which is rendered always with the same font (the default font of the renderer?) regardless of the custom font.