[bt-devel] Features testing feature, paged config dialog, module manager

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Jan 16 10:45:39 MST 2008

Hi Eeli,

this sounds good, thank you!

A side note: please do not use "module(s)" in user-visible strings. We thought
about that quite a while and opted for the metaphor "work" (printed work,
like book, lexicon etc.) and "bookshelf" where you store these works. Maybe
we can find a better term, but not "module" or "module manager". I should
document that somewhere in the wiki....

God bless,

mg