[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1872455 ] bibletime.desktop is not DesktopEntrySpecification compliant

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 16 03:18:54 MST 2008

Bugs item #1872455, was opened at 2008-01-15 23:42
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1872455&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
Hello there, blessings to all of you for this superb tool.

This is a trivial bug. The file bibletime.desktop contains the following, which is not compliant with the Desktop Entry Specification (http://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/latest/index.html):

1. Value "bibletime.png" for key "Icon" in group "Desktop Entry" is an icon name with an extension, but there should be no extension as described in the Icon Theme Specification if the value is not an absolute path.

2. Value "Religion;Bible;Application;KDE;Utility;" for key "Categories" in group "Desktop Entry" contains the unregistered values
     "Religion",
     "Bible";
values extending the format should start with "X-".

Thanks.

Comment By: Eeli Kaikkonen (eelik)