[bt-devel] Fwd: [bibletime-cvs] Using Strongs (Hebrew or Greek)

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Jan 12 07:59:08 MST 2008

Hi,

FYI, this was sent to the wrong list. Can someone please respond and help
Chris with his question? Thanks.

mg

Subject: [bibletime-cvs] Using Strongs (Hebrew or Greek)
Date: Mittwoch, 9. Januar 2008
From: Chris Arnold <carnold at electrichendrix.com>
To: bibletime-cvs at lists.sourceforge.net

Hello all!! I first want to say thank you for this piece of software! I am not
sure if this is the place to post this or not (i see where the forum is
unavailable and don't see a forum on SF).
This has probably been covered here before but i was not able to search the
mailinglist (got a "unable to connect to search server on the SF page).
I have BibleTime 1.6.4 installed and have some modules installed. What i am
trying to do is get strongs numbers working. I see where you can right-click
on a word and perform a strongs search...but all this does is show me where
that word is used. I want to know what the definition (what the word means)
of that word is. I am sure there is something i am missing but i have spent
the day trying to get strongs to show me the definition of a word. I also
have StrongsHebrew and StongsGreek installed as modules. Take for instance
Titus 3:10 and the word heretic. When i mouse over it i see, on the left side
of Bibletime a strongs number of G141 and a morphology A-ASM but i don't see
how to get what that word means in Greek. Can someone explain how to use the
strongs number in Bibletime?

forgiven
Isaiah 41:10