[bt-devel] BT 1.7.alpha3 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sat Aug 16 11:25:29 MST 2008

Hi,

BibleTime 1.7.alpha3 is available from sourceforge now.

@Thomas: I hope you can work with this package.

> I agree. Last time we discussed about this my plan was to get
> drag'n'drop ready for bookmarks before the first beta. But if others
> feel it's not necessary for the first "public" packaged release there
> should be nothing left to do.

It would be cool of course, but would you have the time to do it?
I'll try to release whatever we have before Aug 28th to make sure there is  a
beta release available that can go in the distros.

> As long you remember that the "hardware" raid will not work. You have to
> use the Linux software raid.

As the intel "hardware raid" is actually a software raid as well, that is not
a problem. :D

> > Btw, I switched to KDE 4.1, some glitches left, but very slick UI. :D
>
> Too many bugs for me, and the desktop doesn't look very good.

What do you use? KDE 3?

mg