[bt-devel] Misc comments

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Apr 6 23:22:45 MST 2008

Hi Joachim,

how was your vacation?? Good to see you back. Did you enjoy your time?

Thanks for the server maintenance work and the money you put into the hosting every month. It is highly appreciated.

I think updating MediaWiki would be good for security reasons. Please do so if you have the time.

God bless,

Martin

am Sonntag, 6. April 2008 um 22:04 schrieben Sie: