[bt-devel] good news for code strictness

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Apr 6 10:41:06 MST 2008

Hi,

all compiler warnings are fixed now. There were several places where there
were indeed problems in the code. Especially inheritance / virtual functions
are something where the stricter checking by the compiler will be very
helpful.

For Debug and Debug_Binonly builds, "-Wall -Werror" are enabled now. This
means that code is not allowed to produce any compiler warnings. For
developers this may be nasty at times, but I'm convinced this will prove very
helpful in future (find bugs before they find you).

Regards, mg