[bt-devel] Misc comments

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Apr 5 07:44:50 MST 2008

Thanks, Martin for the work with the build system. I didn't find out
how to use the "binonly" installation.

Getting the HOWTO licence issue solved was also a good thing, though I
still don't like the idea of bundling that kind of
non-software-related doc with the app - it could be made into a sword
module and let people use it with any frontend if they want.

Qt WebKit has a method for setting the html with a text string. It
still lacks access to the DOM tree. This is a comment from Trolltech
labs forum: "the API in 4.4.0 isn't complete as you have already
discovered. In 4.5 we are planning to add the ability to access the
dom along with other features. We didn't want to rush out a bad api
for 4.4". This means we can get rid of the KDE dependency only later,
but it will probably be quite easy.

The devel.bibletime.info address does not work though
www.bibletime.info does. Will this be fixed soon?

Eeli