[bt-devel] Another css problem

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Sep 10 08:42:56 MST 2007

On Sun, 9 Sep 2007, David (Mailing List Addy) wrote:

> We used the vertical-align: top thing because of how it tables got aligned.

I don't quite understand. In parallel view there are tables but they
have their own alignment:

.entry {
	padding: 2px;
 	/*vertical-align: middle;*/
	/*vertical-align: top;*/
	text-align: justify;
}
td.entry {
	vertical-align: top;
 	text-align: justify !important;
}

This code makes it work (though for example in Gen1 you can see that the
first verse doesn't work as expected if you use KJV and ESV parallel).

> I'm not sure how that will work with out a vertical-align all together, but
> since it's a dev system I don't see a problem with trying it. If you're
> wanting a test case, there was a bug I worked on the issue that a top vert
> align fixed almost.

Yes, I'm interested in details.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland