[bt-devel] Another css problem

Sun Sep 9 17:30:37 MST 2007

On Saturday 08 September 2007 16:58, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:
> /* Settings which apply to all entries in all modules */
> .entry {
>         padding: 2px;
>         /*vertical-align: middle;*/
>         vertical-align: top;
>         text-align: justify;
> }
>
> where vertical-align:top is used. When I commented it out the problem
> disappeared. I don't know why that align has been used. If you know it
> is needed for some special reason we have to find another solution.

We used the vertical-align: top thing because of how it tables got aligned.
I'm not sure how that will work with out a vertical-align all together, but
since it's a dev system I don't see a problem with trying it. If you're
wanting a test case, there was a bug I worked on the issue that a top vert
align fixed almost.