[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Sep 6 09:30:16 MST 2007

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Greg Hellings wrote:

> It appears that the system is looking in the proper place
> (/sw/include) and I have manually verified the presence of
> CLucene/StdHeader.h there.  Any pointers on what I need to do to help
> cmake along here?

Martin has quite aptly fixed the problems with the build system. You can
also look at cmake/FindCLucene.cmake file in our repo. I have no time
right now.

> > > -Benjie

Beta2 is out but not yet in Kubuntu.

As a side note: I didn't reply to Martin when he privately asked me when
I will start full-time work with BT. You probably already noticed that
I have started now. My svn commit pace is not great but I'll do my best.
I'll work through crashes, UI bugs and other bugs. I have also started
porting the search dialog.

The KHTML bug is very annoying, it is very hard to see if there are
problems in our code or somewhere else. If someone happens to know
whether KHTML works with other projects, please let us know.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland