[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 09:04:39 MST 2007

It seems that everything with the system is fine so far - except that
the cmake system cannot find my CLucene install.  I have it located in
/sw with the library in /sw/lib and the includes in /sw/include.
Reading the CMakeCache.txt file, cmake is looking for
/sw/include/CLucene/StdHeader.txt, which is cannot find.  The output
of cmake is below:
-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.1
-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.1
-- Found KDE 4.0 include dir: /Users/kde-devel/kde/include
-- Found KDE 4 library dir: /Users/kde-devel/kde/lib
-- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor:
/Users/kde-devel/kde/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found KDE4 automoc: /Users/kde-devel/kde/bin/kde4automoc
-- Found CLucene library: /sw/lib/libclucene.dylib
-- Found CLucene include dir: /sw/include
CMake Error: Could not find CLucene. Please install CLucene >= 0.9.16a
(http://clucene.sf.net)
-- Configuring done

It appears that the system is looking in the proper place
(/sw/include) and I have manually verified the presence of
CLucene/StdHeader.h there.  Any pointers on what I need to do to help
cmake along here?

--Greg