[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Sep 3 01:24:06 MST 2007

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 cricketc at gmail.com wrote:

> KDE4.0 Beta 2 has been tagged, and should be released sometime this
> week.
>
> There weren't many changes that affected BibleTime, but they did
> decide to move kstaticdeleter to k3staticdeleter. It looks like it's
> only used in cbtconfig.cpp, lines 292 & 410. If I get that problem
> fixed, I'll commit it whenever you want to switch to beta 2 in svn.
>
> As you know, there are the KParts::URLArgs changes in chtmlreaddisplay
> as well. I can commit those changes whenever you want (but they're not
> very big).

Thanks. I will switch about as soon as (K)ubuntu has the packages in the
repository.

Out from curiosity I ask now if you have the same problem than I and
Martin have that KHTML shows garbage. I doesn't update the view are
correctly.

I tell the good news also here in the mailing list, I already informed
Martin and Joachim.

I will work for BibleTime two manmonths and will get credit from that
for my university studies.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland