[bt-devel] kde4.0 beta 2

cricketc at gmail.com cricketc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:29:15 MST 2007

KDE4.0 Beta 2 has been tagged, and should be released sometime this
week.

There weren't many changes that affected BibleTime, but they did
decide to move kstaticdeleter to k3staticdeleter. It looks like it's
only used in cbtconfig.cpp, lines 292 & 410. If I get that problem
fixed, I'll commit it whenever you want to switch to beta 2 in svn.

As you know, there are the KParts::URLArgs changes in chtmlreaddisplay
as well. I can commit those changes whenever you want (but they're not
very big).

-Benjie