[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1655730 ] Extra instances created on KDE restart

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 26 14:23:34 MST 2007

Bugs item #1655730, was opened at 2007-02-09 05:09
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1655730&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Window related
Group: None

Initial Comment:
G'day,

I had the following problem with 1.6 release candidate and it continues with 1.6:

If I close my KDE session with one instance of bibletime open, the next time I log in / restart there will be two bibletime instances open.  And if I were to
restart again they'd be more.  Only a minor bug, but rather annoying.

OS - Gentoo (Gentoo bugs agreed I should take upstream to here)
bibletime 1.6
sword 1.5.9
kde 3.5.6

W.