[bt-devel] BT1.6.5(?) and sword 1.5.10 features

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Oct 24 04:58:52 MST 2007

Martin, what was your plan for sword 1.5.10? Are we going to add new
features of the library/modules? I think it would be reasonable but how
much work it is? Do you or someone know what is new in sword and
modules? I have no idea what has happened there. As we discussed in
sword-devel it would be great to have some kind of developer news or
changelog but now I can't know what are the new features which in
sword-devel were said to be important to implement for end users.

A related thing which I wrote about sometimes earlier IIRC: would it be
possible to use newer modules which are "not supported" by the current
sword library? LewisShort was one which can be used with older
GnomeSword (and sword 1.5.9) but is abandoned by BT.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland