[bt-devel] Kubuntu Gutsy and KDE4 updgrade, problems

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat Oct 20 07:08:36 MST 2007

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Problem was that kde4-config is in /usr/lib/kde4/bin, which is not in $PATH,
> so that it is not found by default. I tweaked build.sh a little to expand the
> path for you. It should work now, can you please try again?

I will. I just don't understand how there can be a bug like this -
someone surely has noticed it and it should have been fixed by the
Kubuntu packagers.

> I don't know the cause either, but I included a fix in CMakeLists.txt to make
> it work without modifying KDE's sources. Can you please try this as well.

I will.

> It seems that KConfig's and KConfigGroup's API changed. Can you please change
> this to make it work again?

I hate this but I will :) I will first commit the other changes which
were only adding/removing header file includes.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland