[bt-devel] Status of SVN tree?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:36:36 MST 2007

Now I'm having a compile-time error.  Again, I'm not sure if it is
platform specific or not:

Building CXX object CMakeFiles/bibletime.dir/src/frontend/cinfodisplay.o
/Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:73:
error: expected unqualified-id before '&' token
/Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:73:
error: expected ',' or '...' before '&' token
/Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:74:
error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'parameter' with no type
/Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:110:
error: 'OpenUrlArguments' in namespace 'KParts' does not name a type
/Users/kde-devel/build/bibletime/bibletime-svn/src/frontend/display/chtmlreaddisplay.h:111:
error: 'BrowserArguments' in namespace 'KParts' does not name a type
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/bibletime.dir/src/frontend/cinfodisplay.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/bibletime.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have grepped through the KDE include directory on my machine and can
locate plenty of references to KParts namespace but no references to
OpenUrlArguments and BrowserArguments.  I'm not sure if this is a
result of the datedness of the binary KDE4 builds (maybe those classes
weren't included yet?) or some other artifact of my problems.

--Greg