[bt-devel] Status of SVN tree?

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:16:35 MST 2007

Jeremy,

Thanks for the hint.  I do have GetText installed, as well as the
development package, but it appears that something is wrong with
locating it as I see this message in the ones that CMake is spitting
out:

-- Could NOT find Gettext

I will check my pathing to ensure that I have things right, but it is
installed in the same place that Sword is, IIRC, and CMake isn't have
a problem with that.  For now I'll comment out the line you suggest
and continue.

--Greg